Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Siem Reap

I'm here - safe and sound.  Korean Air kindly thought to put me in the first row (during my Seattle-Seoul flight) so I could get out quickly.  I ran and just barely made the transfer with 15 minutes to spare.  As I was sitting in my seat trying to catch my breath, I wondered if my luggage was going to make it. Unfortunately, the answer turned out to be no.  So, I went from having very few clothes to having just the clothes on my back.  That's okay though - I have most of the other important stuff with me.  And I'd like to add that that was the easiest trans-Pacific flight I've ever had.  So roomy I wondered if I was really sitting in economy class.  And the food - bi bim bop!  For those of you who haven't had it, get yourself to a Korean restaurant and order some.  Two thumbs up for Korean Air in spite of the missed luggage transfer which I really can't blame on them.

Alright, I'm exhausted.  Time for a little shut-eye and hopefully tomorrow I can get myself set up and oriented.  First thing to do (after breakfast buffet of course) is to find a cell phone and a couple gallons of bottled water.   Good night!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to make it a personal goal to find a local korean restaurant and try bi bim bop b4 your return. I hope you still have your camera bc I want some photos uploaded stat. In case you didnt know I am a very needy blog follower.

    Grip it and rip it haun

    ReplyDelete